Matterport 3d Imagery
- 95% of people are more likely to call about properties with 3D virtual tours
- Use Notes to add comments within a space.
- Create accurate measurements.
- Generate 4K print quality photos, schematic floor plans, and guidedtours.
- Share on social media sites, such as LinkedIn, Facebook, and YouTube.
- Publish to Google Street View, VRBO, andRealtor.com.
- Embed your 3D space on LCG’s website
Extensive Online Marketing
- Updated daily ensuring all current listings are listed with “available space” or “for sale” being prominent.
- Ensure all listings have 2D floorplans and aerial maps available.
- Continually enhancing our online presence with SEO strategies and target marketing.
- Marketing on various online sites such as Libertycommercialgroup.com, Loopnet.com, Realtor.com and Zillow
Listing in the Multiple Listing System (MLS)
- If you want your commercial property seen by buyers and Lessees, getting it into the MLS (multiple listing service) is Critical, and in order to list on the MLS you must be a licensed realtor. Real estate agents work with many clients and cooperate with many Real Estate professionals that allow them to expand their reach to a vast number of potential buyers and lessees without having to wait for those customers to stumble across your property online.
Cooperation with commercial brokers
- We understand the importance to cooperate with our fellow colleagues and that is why LCG’s policy is to pay a 2.4% fee for any Real Estate agent that represents a buyer or lessee for your Commercial property.
Social Media & Email Campaign
- We continually identify groups to join networks that grow Liberty Commercial Groups Footprint on Social Media. We will identify groups with the same interest in location, prize range, or suitable option.
- Create and schedule consistent postings that promote available opportunities and other services provided by Liberty Commercial Group.
- Monitor ad channel growth and provide strategies that would allow high exposure on alternate platforms to promote available properties for sale and for lease.
- Distribute consistent, weekly E-Campaigns highlighting various Liberty Commercial Group available spaces. To be sent at 9AM on Wednesdays.
- Use internal databases + Chamber list as well as current tenant contact list.
- Create database for local industry relations such as realtors, developers or commercial loan officers who can provide leads for commercial property spaces.
- Ensure that all employees of the Liberty Group company and subsidiaries are on the database roster to receive commercial property vacancy emails.
- Engage Clinton, Montour, Union and Lycoming County Chamber of Commerce entities to have presence for any possible E-Marketplace campaigns to their members.
Signage (If applicable)
- If appropriate we provide durable 4’ X 8’ signs and/or customized banners to promote your property. With our eye-catching color design our signs are design to generate attention which equals many inquiries for your property.
- Fast and Reliable information is what Buyers and Lessees are looking for. When LCG promotes a property we will provide a floor plan, an aerial map, a marketing flyer, commercial property information sheet, Deed and tax card. The more information a customer has leads to faster decision making.
Liberty Commercial Group is the area’s largest provider of office, warehouse and retail space. We have the experience to and knowledge to find you a suitable buyer or lessee for your Commercial Real Estate. Call one of our Team members today.